Thursday, October 24, 2013

The one with the vintage giftguide

Is it too soon to talk Christmas yet? I sure hope not! To find my family and friends a special something for the holidays, I have started a treasury hunt on Etsy . I thought it might be fun to make some giftguides the coming weeks. This one is (as you might have figured out from this posts' title) for your friend (or aunt, or neighbour) who likes vintage. Unfortunately, I am on a bit of a budget, so I've been looking for goodies that are budget-friendly. These are all under € 10 euro's (or in dollars, they're all under $ 14,-). Are you already thinking about the holidays?



9 comments:

  1. Wonderful finds! My favourites are the flour sifter and the stapler :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so bad at being organised for christmas! vintage gifts is such a good idea, they're so much more special than a similar thing bought new. The vintage card and mugs are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flour sifter!! I would want that. I have thought about Christmas and I think I'll be making some socks for my boyfriend. So far I haven't thought of anything else for the siblings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've already got the holidays on my mind too. Great gift guide...love the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the little ducks on the flour sifter! I'm always tempted to buy old kitchen things because they're so cute! But I really don't cook/bake often enough to warrant buying them, and we also have a tiny kitchen, so no room to just display things. Maybe some day I'll collect them just because they make me happy and not need another reason. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally, I am already making lists:) Btw: I LOVE those ear posts. So cool! happy Thursday, sweetie. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat items--and bargains, I think! I do love that sifter so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember my dad having a stapler like the one shown here! I wonder if it's still around somewhere...These are great vintage lovelies!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and comments