Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The one with some music for your tuesday

Here are some tunes I've been listing to lately. The first video was a discovery through Grey's Anatomy, they always pick out the best songs. One of the reason I love this show! The second video is by Belgian band Oscar and the Wolf, I got tickets for their show in april. Hope there's something in here you'll like. If you feel like sharing, let me know what you've been listening to lately in the comments below. 

Hollow Wood - Forget me forgotten

Oscar and the Wolf - Strange Entity

Kid Cudi & Haim - Red eye

 
Susanne Sundfør - Delirious 

 
Fall Out Boy - Uptown Funk


7 comments:

  1. I've never followed Grey's Anatomy, but I do hear the songs from that show, and yeah...awesome....I did see that musical episode, and I love love love the cast version of Chasing Cars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey's Anatomy have the best music! It is always so moving. I love the covers of really upbeat songs turned into a completely different sound and feel. The Fall Out Boy cover is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never watched Grey's Anatomy...
    Love the Fall Out Boy video. I like music with a bit of funk :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get enough of Uptown Funk lately:) Such a great song! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaah! Fall Out Boy! They're local (Chicago) and are so great live. I've been a fan of theirs for 10 years now and it's been so exciting to see them get famous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fall Out Boy doing Uptown Funk... so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Oscar and the Wolf video is both creepy and awesome. Thanks for introducing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and comments