Sunday, February 8, 2015

The one with the things I liked this week (105)

I already made this post yesterday, but forgot to hit the publish button. Today I woke up with a bad case of the sniffles, so maybe that was already simmering yesterday.... I'll leave home for a bit to celebrate friend L's birthday and then I'll go straight back to bed with a cup of tea and a book. I've really had enough of all the cold we've been having lately and the snow we had last week. I am ready for spring. Hope the sniffles haven't found you, and that you're having a great weekend so far.

Looking up

 Working on some new notebooks

Seen on the street

Giggle

 I was team starter this month at the cooking club, we made pea-soup accompanied by toast with fish

And working another door into a 'things I liked post' :-)

13 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better quickly! Your notebooks are adorable. That relax street art is a perfect thing to see on a busy day. I love that turquoise door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grid pattern in the first photo is really interesting! I love your notebooks and I too had to giggle at the beer slogan ;-) I'm sick of winter too...I hope you stay warm and feel better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great collection of images, once again! The notebook with the black and white graphic is very cool. And the blue door intrigues me--makes me wonder what's behind it. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better soon! My boyfriend started coming down with a cold yesterday...so I hope he doesn't share!
    Love your new notebooks. And that beer sign :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, that beer quote is hilarious. The sniffles have found us, too, and my husband lost his voice. The poor guy has to go into the office today for a big meeting, so he doesn't get to stay home and rest. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better! Your notebooks are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures. I hope you are feeling okay and that your sniffles do not get worse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, feel better soon, sweetie and the beer quote is so funny! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super great collection! I love the "looking up" and the notebook with all the people on it. And the beer sign...so funny!

    Hope your sniffles are gone soon. As I type this on Wednesday morning, I'm taking a break from playing nurse for Oliver and Charlotte who are both home with the flu. Ugh. I'm not really the best nurse...

    ReplyDelete
  10. That beer sign is funny.
    Love those notebooks. It is even hard to choose which one to get if I have to.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gosh I could so use a cold beer ; )

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The blue gate!!! My favorite color of all time!!!

    And you have a great pattern or design for your new notebooks. I love the last one, with different people caricatcures

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and comments