Sunday, April 5, 2015

The one with the things I liked this week (111)



Took a walk with mom last friday to an old factory, on our way we came across this

And this. More about our 'adventure' next week

Makes me want to bake something

Lots and lots of eggs

 Getting supplies for a new DIY-project

 Don't these look lovely?

My hometown's soccer club won their match last friday, and by that, made it back to our countries top division again. Even the church was in on the celebration.

Hope you're having a wonderful Easter, enjoy the rest of the weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers! I hope you post your project with all those wood beads. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it turns out the way I want it to. If it does, it will definitely appear on the blog!

      Delete
  2. Still a happy easter. These easter eggs look good. yeh spring Beautiful all the flowers. Love the cute face and hup NEC lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik ben geen groot voetbal-fan, maar dit is toch wel erg leuk :-)

      Delete
  3. I already ate all my chocolate easter eggs :) That's a happy fire hydrant! Love the cherry blossoms :) Happy Easter Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite findings of you so far !!! So much pink and floral and sweet, you got me here! :) Happy walking and findings and Happy Monday my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a Lovely Easter weekend!
    Love the pics of the walk, those beads look pretty:)
    looking forward to your 'adventure'...

    ReplyDelete
  6. still waiting for flowers to bloom..
    love all those chocolate eggs.. nom nom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything about this post is lovely!!!!! Are those cherry blossoms? I've never seen one in my lifetime!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and comments